Sunday, July 17, 2005

The Company You Keep

If it's true that one is indeed known by the company one tends to keep, then kindly let me introduce you to my new worldwide digital download site ItsAboutMusic.com. My current album Grace & Gravity along with my other two older previous albums Playin Down At The Hollywood and The Comfort Sound Sessions are all now being promoted and sold in the Americana & Country category at ItsAboutMusic.com. IAM is definitely my kind of company to keep with a talented and diverse roster of very respected artists many of whom are legendary musicians such as Richie Furay [Buffalo Springfield/Poco] and Willie Nelson.

I am honored to have had my music accepted for promotion and distribution by this very cool and very professional e-label which represents the finest music artists and songwriters in the world.
The level of artists promoted at ItsAboutMusic reflects the true level of my own artistic enterprise and qualified endeavors to perpetuate major goals as a professional songwriter/artist and as a record producer.

Thought you would enjoy learning more about this...

Frank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. .