Sunday, February 18, 2007

You Think You Know Me

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." - Albert Einstein

"To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight..." - E.E. Cummings

"Some kind of solitude is measured out in you,
You think you know me but you haven't got a clue."
- John Lennon



The eagle picks my eye
The worm he licks my bones
I feel so suicidal
Just like Dylan's Mr. Jones
I'm lonely wanna die
If I ain't dead already
Girl you know the reason why.



In the morning -- gonna get my things together.
Packing up and I'm leaving this place.
I don't believe you'll cry, there'll be a smile upon your face.
I didn't think how much you'd hurt me.
That's something that I laugh about.
Bring in the good times, baby.
And let the bad times out.
That old sun keeps on shining,
But someday it won't shine for you.
In the morning I'll be leaving.
I'll leave your mother too.



Videos and Lyrics:
Hey Bulldog [The Beatles - Lady Madonna sessions promo clip - song from Yellow Submarine]
Yer Blues [The Dirty Macs - John Lennon, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards & Mitch Mitchell]
Someday The Sun Won't Shine For You [Ian Anderson - song from This Was Jethro Tull]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

. .